New Year’s Menù 2018
- Prosecco and appetizer with fried breaded in corn starch on purple potatoe pureè.
- Double marinated Umbrian fish, vegetable rudités, dill, citrus dressing with pink grapefruit and cherry tomatoes mayonnaise.
- Rustic cake of artichoke morelli, ricotta cheese with lemon thyme on parmesan fondue and Julienne of fried leek.
In combination: Casanova di Neri (Rosso di Montalcino 2016)
- Risotto Carnaroli with cream of yellow pumpkin, raw shrimp and its bisque with the scent of orange.
- Sienese pici, noble beef ragù with Tuscan scents and Rosemary bread crumbs .
In combination: Planeta Maroccoli 2013 DOC (100% Syrah)
- Tenderloin with senese lard and aromatic herbs, served with cream of Jerusalem artichoke, Chianti classico sauce, sauteed spinach and slices of truffle from the Crete Senesi.
- the classic cotechino with stewed lentils.
- Bavarian in white yogurt and clementines, raspberry coulis, crispy hazelnuts, curls of Dark chocolate and candied oranges.